Monday, February 10, 2014

Beautiful One Light Portraits In My Itty Bitty Studio. Eugene Oregon.

This is Alanna, my sweet little friend from up the road.  Isn't she lovely?
Eugene OR headshots and portraits

My studio setup consists of 1 SB800, a white shoot through umbrella, a black umbrella, 2 large white foam core boards, and a window.  I use the popup flash on my Nikon D90 to trigger the SB800.  My studio is 11x10.  Es muy poco, si?

For this quick mini session, I used 2 different lighting setups.  This first, I love and adore.  Alanna is in front of one of the white foam core boards, the SB800 is on a stand to her left and pointed at the board.  She is facing a large(ish) window to get some soft, even light on her face.
Very dreamy, don't you agree?
Black and white portrait of young girl gazing into the distance, Eugene OR professional photographer


Beauty lighting headshot portrait Eugene OR photographer


Eugene OR black and white professional portraits


Beautiful portrait of girl, high key headshot, Jessica Coleman Photography, Eugene OR


Beautiful High Key Portrait of young girl, Eugene OR portrait photographer


High key portrait of girl, beauty lighting, Eugene OR


High key headshot Eugene OR


Lovely high key portrait young girl, Eugene Oregon professional photographer Jessica Coleman Photography


Black and white headshot portrait, girl looking up and to her left

 Next, I brought in the black umbrella, and placed it camera right.  This added some shadows and contrast.  This particular shot looks almost Rembrandt, because of the triangle on her cheek.
Black and white headshot, Eugene OR, portrait of young girl big eyes


Black and White headshot portrait Eugene OR

So cute!
One speedlight portrait, small studio headshot, Eugene OR


Landscape headshot portrait, Eugene Oregon


Hope you are all having a FANTASTIC Monday!


Please 'like' me on Facebook!

And add me to your Google+ circles!


Follow my Pinterest boards- 'My Headshot Style Portraits and Stuff'  and 'Photography: School Me!'




No comments:

Post a Comment